- Boneless fish – 400 gram
- Oil for frying
- Gram flour – 3 tablespoon
- Plain flour – 1 tablespoon
- Corn flour – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 3 tablespoon
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Carom seeds ( ajwain) – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
- Take fish, cut it in thin medium strips.
- Take carom seeds between your palms, crush it, add this in a bowl and add all above marination ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
- You can add 1/2 teaspoon extra carom seeds (if you like the flavor of carom seeds).
- Marinate the fish in it for 1 hour (if you have time, marinate this for 3-4 hours).
- Fry this in hot oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with imli chatni or chili garlic sauce.