Special Sweet Dahi Baray Recipe, a traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Iftar Items.
- 1 cup soaked overnight Chana dal
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp zeera
- 2 cups yogurt
- 5 tbsps Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- Chat masala
- Papri – As required
- Oil for frying
- Soak chana dal overnight, then drain the water and add baking soda, salt, zeera and chili powder and blitz by adding a little water at a time. Don’t make it too runny.
- Fry them and keep aside (don’t put them in water as yet)
- Take yogurt, add a little water and sugar and whip it.
- Luke the bara’s in warm water soak for few seconds and drain the excess water by pressing between palms, once all the bara’s are added fold lightly.
- Garnish with chili powder and chat masala and papri.
- Yummy Dahi Baray are ready to eat in iftar.