- ½ kg White flour
- 3 tablespoon Clarified Butter
- Oil for fry
- 250 gram Khoya
- ½ cup Raisin
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Sesame
- 2 tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 1 cup Fresh grated Coconut
- Few drops of Kewra Essence
- In a mixing bowl add ½ kg white flour, 3 tbsp clarified butter and water to knead and leave for a while. Then roll it with the rolling pin and cut in round shapes.
- For filling – in a mixing bowl add 250 gm khoya, ½ cup sugar, 1/3 cup sesame, 1 cup fresh grated coconut, 2 tbsp poppy seed and few drops of kewra essence to mix.
- Place the mixture in round cut dough.
- Wet the edges with water and fold them in half round and brush egg or butter on top.
- Bake in the oven for 200c for 5 minutes and when colors come again brush with butter and bake for 1 to 2 minutes and serve hot.