- 300g Potato
- 1 Onion
- 5 Gram Green Coriander
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli Crushed
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon green coriander
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt (as per taste)
- In a bowl, add boiled potato, onion, green coriander, bread crumbs, red chili powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Now, make the balls.
- In a plate, add bread crumbs, red chili crushed, cumin and mix it.
- Now, dip in egg them cover with bread crumbs and deep fry until golden brown.
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, yogurt, onion chopped, green coriander, sugar, salt and mix it well sauce is ready now.
Your tasty Potato Lollipop now ready to serve with sauce!