- Chicken wings with skin – 750 to 800 gram
- Peri peri sauce medium – 1/4 cup
- 7 to 8 garlic cloves
- Soy sauce – 3 tablespoon
- Chili sauce – 2 tablespoon
- White vinegar – 3 tablespoon
- Red chili flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cut garlic in fine slices like shown in picture.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate Chicken wings in it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, add wings in a wok with all marination.
- Turn on the heat on high.
- Cook and stir for 10-12 minutes.
- Cook them for 15-20 minutes on low heat or until nicely tender.
- Stir and cook until all juices evaporates. On high heat.
- Serve with peri peri sauce.