- Pasta – 2 cups
- fresh cream – 1 and 1/2 cup
- cheddar cheese – 1 cup
- chicken boneless – 1 cup
- salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- dried oregano – 1 teaspoon
- crushed black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Parsley – for garnish
- Boil pasta with 1 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoon oil
- Throw water from boiled pasta and wash it with cold water and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan
- Add chicken and cook it until all juice evaporates and chicken is nicely tender.
- Add cream, salt, black pepper and oregano
- Let it boil.
- Add pasta, stir it, then add cheese and mix until cheese melts.
- Taste salt and pepper. Add more if you feel its less.
- Garnish it with parsley.
- Serve hot.