- One Big onion – cut into thin rings
- ¼ tablespoon black pepper powder
- Oil for frying
For the batter:
- ½ cup gram flour
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh ginger paste
- ¼ teaspoon of Fennel seed powder
- ¼ tablespoon of red chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup water- to make a thick batter
- Make a thick batter using all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the onion rings, ensuring they are covered in batter.
- Deep fry until crisp and brown
- Garnish with cucumber and carrots and serve with chutney.