Fish Patties Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Iftar Items.
- Fish 8 ounce (boneless)
- Water 1 cup
- Onion 1 (small chopped)
- Egg 1
- Potato 1 (boiled and mashed)
- Green chilies 3 (chopped)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Ginger and Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- All spices ½ tsp
- Steam the fish for 10 minutes in water.
- Drain and mash the fish.
- Add potatoes, onions, green chilies, ginger and garlic paste, black pepper powder, all spices, coriander leaves, salt and egg to the fish and mix well.
- Divide the mixture to make into flat and round shaped patties.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry till golden & Serve while hot.