Samosas make a great little starter with endless variations on filling to suit your tastes. So today, I decided to give a new twist to my samosas and made samosa’s with spicy TIKKA filling.
- Chicken breast
- Lemon juice
- Tikka masala
- Manda Patti
- Marinate chicken breast with tikka masala, lemon juice and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the marinated chicken breast.
- Use manda Patti to wrap the Samosa.
- Make a filling of chicken breast and coat with eggs.
- Deep fry until it turns golden brown.