Naan filled with potatoes are super yummy and delicious. Let’s try out this recipe in this Ramadan season 🙂
- 3 cup Maida/All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Curd/Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Oil/ 1 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Active Dry yeast
- Water (As Needed)
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 2 cup Boiled-Peeled Chopped Onion
- Salt (As needed)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Dry Anar Dana/ Dry Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- ½ Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala/ 1/2 tsp Amchoor Powder (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- Flour/Maida for Dusting (As Needed)
- Potato filling (as Needed)
- Water (As Needed)
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 400 gm K&N’s Kafta Kabab
- Milk (As Needed)
- Add maida, salt, oil/ghee, curd, sugar, yeast,water and mix well, knead it for 4-5 minutes, and then make semi stiff dough.
- Apply little oil, cover the dough and place it in a warm place for 30-35 minutes or till double.
- Take another bowl, add mashed potatoes, salt, garam masala, pomegranate seeds, fresh coriander leaves, lemon juice, onions, green chilies, chaat Masala, red chili powder, coriander seeds, & mix well
- Prepare K&N’s Kafta Kabab as per the instructions on the pack.
- Take the prepared dough, punch it down and knead it again for 2 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into 4-8 balls.
- Take one ball, dust in maida, roll it and make thick circle disk.
- Now place the prepared potato stuffing on the disk and close the edges, farm it into the ball.
- Dust the ball into the flour, flatter with using fingers, and then roll it like a paratha.
- Now place fried kofta kebabs just before the edges and roll the edges over it carefully and apply some milk.
- Heat the griddle, place the rolled Kulcha on it and cook for a minute or till down side spotted little brown.
- Flip it other side and cook it for 1-2 minutes, and then roast it for few seconds on a direct flame using a cooling rack.
- Now remove it on plate and apply butter.
- Preheat the oven on maximum temperature.
- Take a baking tray, grease it with few drop of oil. Place the Kulcha on it.
- Sprinkle some whole coriander seeds, coriander leaves, press them lightly, and brush it with oil or ghee.
- Place the tray into the oven and then bake it for 10-12 minutes on 180 temperature.
- Aloo Kabab Stuffed Naan is ready, Serve with curry, chole or raita.