- Macaroni – 1 cup (boiled)
- Chicken – ½ cup (boiled)
- Cheddar cheese – ½ cup (shredded)
- Green chilies 4-5
- Onion – 1
- Salt – ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Soya sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Plain flour – ½ cup
- Eggs – 2 (beaten)
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Oil for shallow fry
- Add macaroni in food processor and process well.
- Add chicken, cheddar cheese, green chilies and onions and process again.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and soya sauce and mix well.
- Make rolls and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Coat in plain flour and then dip in egg, coat bread crumbs and shallow fry in medium heated oil for 5-7 minutes from all sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.