This is an amazing cream cheese puff pastry appetizer that will make everyone’s mouth water.
- cooking spray
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut thawed puff pastry sheet in half.
- Cut each half into 6 small squares.
- Put a spoonful of cream cheese on one side of each square.
- Fold over diagonally to make a triangle.
- Brush edges with water and press to seal.
- Transfer pastries to the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush beaten egg over top of the pastries to add shine.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, about 20 minutes.