The easiest ramen you will ever make in less than 30 min. And it’s so much tastier and healthier than the store-bought version! Let’s try it at home!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 (5.6-ounce) packages refrigerated Yaki-Soba, seasoning sauce packets discarded*
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 8 slices Narutomaki, optional*
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Cover eggs with a tight-fitting lid and remove from heat; set aside for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well and let cool before peeling and halving.
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in chicken broth, mushrooms, soy sauce, and 3 cups water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until mushrooms have softened about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Yaki-Soba until loosened and cooked through about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, Narutomaki, carrot, and chives until the spinach begins to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with eggs and sauce.