How’s it going, my dear sooper foodies? Are you one of the desi types who has a major sweet tooth for traditional Pakistani dessert recipes? Do creamy conventional desserts make you drool? Then you need to get your hands on the sweetest dessert.
- 1 cup (150 ml) – Water for syrup
- To fry – MILKMAID Pure Ghee
- 1 cup (175 gm) – Sugar for syrup
- 1 tbsp – Mixed Dried Fruits
- 8 slices – Bread
- 1 tsp – Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 1 tbsp – Corn Flour
- 1 cup (150 ml) – Milk
- 1/2 tin (200g) – Nestle Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Make a paste of cornflour with 2-3 tbsp milk.
- Mix Nestle Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk with the rest of the milk.
- Bring milk mixture to boil.
- Add cornflour paste.
- Cook stirring constantly until thick.
- Add elaichi powder.
- Prepare syrup by boiling water and sugar together.
- Strain and keep aside.
- Cut bread slices into two and deep fry in ghee till golden brown.
- Immediately put the fried bread into sugar syrup.
- Dip for a fraction of a minute, so that the tukras remain crisp.
- Remove from syrup and arrange in a serving dish.
- Top each piece of prepared bread (see preparation of bread and syrup) with 1 tbsp. mixture of Nestle Milkmaid and nuts.
- Serve after dinner.