Lovely quick and easy meal! I made just as directed, with fresh basil, and wouldn’t change a thing. Wonderful, light and fresh.
- (9 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped fresh (or 1 tablespoon dried basil, crushed)
- 1 lb fresh tomato, chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Toss pasta with oil, vinegar and cheese.
- Add basil and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.