Spicy-Sweet Roasted Potatoes make a healthy side dish packed with flavor. They’re coated in a spice mixture that is both sweet and spicy, you can have both flavors together.
Here’s an easy recipe to make it at home for your kids and trust me it is super delicious and healthy. So let’s try it!
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to coat sweet potatoes evenly.
- Spread sweet potatoes out on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir and bake another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with Sauce and Ketchup 🙂