Do you need dinner to be ready in 30 minutes? No problem!! Enjoy the tacos made using ground beef, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes that are served with salsa and a whole lot of fun!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 12 crunchy taco shells
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ¾ cup Salsa
- ¾ cup sour cream, if needed
- Heat oven to 250°F. In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Stir in chili powder, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place taco shells on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Heat at 250°F. for 5 minutes.
- To assemble tacos, layer beef mixture, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes in each taco shell.
- Serve with salsa; top with sour cream.