Grilled Pizza Skewers are awesome. They are a perfect and healthy snack for kids and can be whipped up in no time. You can serve them warm with different decorations. Here’s an easy recipe you can make at home.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup button mushrooms
- 1 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Marinara sauce
- Wood skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the bell pepper, mushroom, grape tomatoes, and pepperoni alternatively onto the skewers.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, basil, and oregano.
- Lightly brush the skewers with the olive oil mixture.
- Grill the skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve the skewers with marinara sauce for dipping.