Kids will eat what looks great. Who doesn’t love Dora the Explorer? These cakes are the same ones that Doraemon loves so much! This Dora cake recipe is simple to follow along. Try this at home today.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- Put all the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda) in a bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Now add all the wet ingredients (milk, vanilla essence, honey, condensed milk) with the flour mixture and whisk them well so there are no lumps.
- The consistency of the batter should not be runny; it should be slightly thin just pancake mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat drizzle some oil and wipe off with a paper towel to make the pan smooth.
- Pour the batter using any standard size spoon or cup so the pancakes come out even.
- 1/3 cup of batter and pour the batter over the pan on low flame.
- Do not spread the batter with a spoon; let the batter spread gradually by itself.
- Cook on low flame till bubbles appear on the upper surface of the cake. It takes around 1 or 2 minutes.
- Gently flip the mix with a spatula and cook from the other side for a few seconds.
- Once both the sides are done, keep them aside to cool down completely.
- Apply a thick layer of chocolate spread/ Nutella/ Jam on one side of the pancake and cover it with another pancake.
- Similarly, make rest of the Dora cakes.
- Homemade Dora cake is ready to enjoy. Go Explore!