The true secret to this shake is the orange zest, providing an intense orange zing that can’t be beat. Here’s a super duper sazzy recipe to make at home.
- 500 ml (17 oz/2 cups) milk
- 125 ml (4 oz/½ cup) chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp orange curd
- 1 large orange, zested and juiced
- 5 scoops chocolate ice cream
Monster Your Shake:
- chocolate buttercream frosting
- orange sprinkles, for decorating
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- orange blossom whipped cream
- 2 chocolate brownies
- 6 Jaffas, 3 crushed
- 2 choc-orange cookies
- 4 choc-orange wafer rolls
- To make the shake, combine the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and combined.
- Using a spatula, smear the frosting around the outer rim of each glass then decorate with half the orange sprinkles.
- Gently pour in the shake and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle, pipe a generous amount of whipped cream on top of the shakes.
- Place a slice of brownie across the top of each glass.
- Top with more whipped cream and decorate with the Jaffas, cookies and wafer rolls.
- Serve chill and immediately.
- You can try it with any flavor of your choosing!