Mexican food always has a fun flavor and kick you can’t find in many other cuisines. Chicken Quesadilla recipe makes your dish look super impressive and awesome taste with little preparation. The taste is mouthwatering! So let’s stop talking about it and start putting it together!
- 2 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup salsa
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- ¾ to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Sour cream and guacamole
- In a large skillet, combine the first six ingredients.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter; place buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 9-11 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges; serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Nutrition Fact: DID YOU KNOW?
1 quesadilla: 477 calories, 26g fat (13g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 901 mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.