It is very easy to make simple food in your home that saves time and money. Here’s a recipe of simple fruit chaat that makes your tummy more fresh and healthy because it contains lots of our favorite fruit. So let’s start!
- Apple – 1, large, cubed
- Banana – 1, sliced
- Grapes – 1/4 cup, seedless or de-seed
- Watermelon – 1 1/2 cups, cubes or Papaya
- Pomegranate – 1/4 cup (optional)
- Orange – 1 cup, segments
- Pineapple – 1 cup, cubes
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp (freshly ground)
- Place all the prepared fruits in a bowl. Sprinkle black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, black salt and chaat masala. Toss them well.
- Wrap cling film over the fruit bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Serve the chilled fruits in serving bowls.
- Invite friends and family.