Milkshake makes your life more healthy and can be made with different flavours and colors. Did you know that 1 Banana is about 100 calories? One glass of lowfat milk contains 60-80 calories. So a glass of banana milkshake gives you 160 or 180 calories in a day which is quite healthy for your kids.
Here’s a fun recipe to make the yummiest banana milkshake ever!
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 50ml double cream, whipped
- pinch of cinnamon
- a few dried banana chips
- 1 fresh cherry
- Put the milk, vanilla ice cream and banana into a blender.
- Whizz everything up until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Top with a big spoonful of whipped cream and decorate with a pinch of cinnamon, some banana chips and a cherry.
- Serve immediately with a colorful straw 🙂
- Enjoy and take photographs!