Mangoes are the yummiest fruit on earth. Mangoes, both ripe and unripe, are very good sources of Vitamin C. In fact, 100 gms of mango can give you 16mg of Vitamin C. Both vitamins A and C are antioxidants and have some great health benefits. They help in healing and even prevent the formation of some serious illnesses.
Here’s a quick and easy recipe to whip up a Mango Dessert you can easily make at home.
- 3 mangoes cut in cubes
- 2 packets hard, crushed biscuits (Biscuits like Candi will be great)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 packet cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Crush the Candi biscuits in a grinder and spread them at the bottom of serving dish.
- Mix melted butter in it and press it all in with your hands.
- Whip the chilled cream till fluffy and form peaks.
- Add sugar in it.
- Mix mango cubes in whipped cream and pour it over the biscuit base.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
- Garnish it with some red beans and enjoy your dessert 🙂