Life is too short to miss out on the beautiful things like a saucy cheese burger. *dreamy!* Most people avoid to have fast food from outside but we have an easy recipe to make your food hygienic and safe. So let’s start!
- 250 gm mince meat
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ teaspoon Black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Oregano powder
- ¼ teaspoon Thyme powder
- 2 Bread slices soaked in ¼ cup milk
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Mustard powder
- 2 Tomato slices
- 2 Cucumber slices
- 1 Cheese slices
- 1 Burger buns
- Mayonnaise (as required)
- Ketchup (as required)
- In a large bowl, mix the mince, salt, black pepper, oregano powder, Thyme powder, bread slices, egg, mustard powder together in a large bowl.
- Shape into burger patties and shallow fry on low flame until brown. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Now toast burger buns.
- Spread mayonnaise over the burger buns.
- Put a cheese slice and burger patty into the bun.
- Top with cucumber and tomato slices. You can add onions and mustard if you like.
- Drizzle ketchup on top.
- Cover with second piece of burger buns.
- Serve with loads of fries, ketchup and sauce.