Eating is a necessity but cooking is an art. That’s why we are providing easy home made recipes that men and women, boys and girls can follow along with. Here’s an easy recipe for ‘Potato Cheesy and Crunchy Balls’ you can whip up in just 20 minutes.
- 1 kg Potato
- 4-6 slices of cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon red chilli (crushed)
- 1/4th teaspoon baking soda
- 250gm flour (basin)
- Oil (for deep fry)
- Boil potatoes.
- Peel off the potato skin and mash it.
- Add salt, red chili powder, cheese slices, cumin powder in it.
- Add water in gram flour to make a thick paste, add salt, baking soda, red chilli powder.
- Leave gram flour paste for 5 minutes.
- Prepare small balls of mashed potatoes and coat it with the gram flour paste.
- Fry these coated balls in a hot wok and fry till golden brown.
- Serve it with chilli garlic sauce, tomato ketchup or green sauce.