Spaghetti with meat sauce makes a full combination of spicy food. Here’s a delicious recipe that will make your spaghetti more spicy, delicious and yummy! So if you have to cheat on one dish this week, make sure it’s this one!
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- A box of spaghetti
- 1 kilo meat (chopped)
- Melt the butter on medium heat heat and saute the onion and bell peppers.
- Add the chopped meat and cook until the meat is well done.
- Add the tomato sauce, chili garlic sauce, vinegar, salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder can be adjusted to your taste.
- Boil spaghetti as directed in water.
- Mix the sauce and spaghetti and serve warm 🙂
Oh – and don’t forget to sniff the delicious smelling plate of food you have just created! Enjoy!