Custard is a saucy dish that was traditionally prepared with cream, milk, and eggs. Today everyone found too many ways of making a custard but we have found the simplest and easiest way to make it.
Here’s a recipe to make your fruit custard more healthy and delicious. So here we go!
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp custard powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp organic sugar
Fruits as per your choice:
- 1 Apple medium
- 1 Mango large
- 1 Banana medium
- Half Pomegranate
- Heat milk in a wide pan or sauce pot.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Meanwhile, add custard powder to a small cup and add 3 to 4 tbsp of milk to it. Stir well. Make sure it is free from any lumps.
- When the milk turns hot, pour 2 tbsp of the mix and stir well to prevent lumps.
- Keep stirring and cook on a low to medium heat until the custard turns thick.
- Switch off the stove and whisk it well to make it smooth. Cover immediately.
- Cool it completely and serve chill.
Serving Fruit Custard:
- Whisk the custard well before serving. This ensures even and smooth custard.
- Peel and chop the fruits to bite easily. Add them to serving bowl or individual serving cups.
- Pour the custard over the fruit and mix gently.
- Serve fruit custard immediately.