Pasta is so popular, extremely delicious and very quick to make. There are a million different kinds of Pasta you can make and all of them are very healthy and refreshing. Here is one recipe the ToffeeTV team absolutely loves. Try it!
- 225 gm boiled pasta penne
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped basil
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 pinches powdered black pepper
- 400 gm boiled,peeled,chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cup water
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium flame
- Add minced garlic along with red chili flakes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Pour water into a separate pan and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta to the boiling water along with salt and oil, and cook the pasta for a few minutes.
- When cooked, drain the extra water and transfer the pasta in another bowl.
- Add peeled tomatoes, basil and parsley into the pan.
- Mix in all the ingredients and let it simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- When the sauce starts gaining consistency, switch off the burner and add salt and black pepper powder to the sauce.
- Keep the sauce warm.
- Add pasta over the warm sauce and toss gently.
- Serve with sauce.
Tip for you:
If you are someone who likes the cheesy pasta, you can garnish the pasta with some grated parmesan cheese. To make it more aromatic, dry roast a few basil leaves and crush it with some chilli flakes and oregano. This herb fusion will make your pasta even more flavorful. Serve it with garlic bread and relish this delicious pasta recipe.