French fries are pure love. We can eat french fries day and night and love them more if they are more crunchy and spicy! I can’t wait to have them! Yum! Here’s an easy and quick recipe to make Crunchy and Spicy French Fries.
- Potatoes (quantity depends on your requirements)
- Vegetable oil
- Red chili
- Oregano (for topping)
- Chili Flakes (for topping)
- 2 teaspoon Flour
- Cut potatoes in rectangle shapes.
- Coat with flour.
- Leave for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After 5 to 7 minutes, add red chilli and salt
- Pour at least 2 inches of oil in a large heavy pot and put on low heat. Make sure the oil does not boil.
- Fry potatoes, in batches if necessary, at this low temperature until the fries are cooked through but are the same color as when you originally put them in the oil.