I love custard ice creams because they are so creamy and so delicious. Yumm! But sometimes, you want ice cream made really quick. Here’s the ice cream recipe that is quick, easy and works with all flavors! I scream! You Scream! We all scream for Ice Cream!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or a flavored extract
- 1/2 cup flavoring – hot fudge, peanut butter, caramel, cake (optional)
- 3/4 cup mix-in’s – chocolate chips, crushed candy, toffee (optional)
- Stir the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla/extract together.
- If your filling/flavoring is something smooth like hot fudge, caramel, chocolate sauce, peanut butter or dry cookie dough, mix it in until it dissolves. (You may need to heat it before mixing it in, like the hot fudge or caramel sauce).
- Stir it well and make sure it’s still cold. Run it through your ice cream machine for about 30 mins.
- Stir in any fillings that are chunky, like chunks of chocolate, crushed cookies, sprinkles, nuts, marshmallows, toffees, etc
- Serve immediately for soft ice cream and freeze a few hours for firmer ice cream (and for midnight snacking 🙂
Like I said, it’s so easy peasy! You can try it with any flavor and enjoy your dessert 🙂