Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. ToffeeTV found you a unique recipe to make delicious Hot Fudge Cocoa Sauce that will be like a bonus investment! Here it is:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy cream, half and half or whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and milk. Stirring with a whisk until completely combined and smooth.
- Turn heat on stove to medium and stir occasionally until boil.
- Stir in butter and continue to boil until sauce thickens. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and salt.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving over ice cream.
- Store in a container and place in refrigerator.
- To reheat, microwave for 30 seconds at a time until warm.
- This can safely stay refrigerated for 2 weeks.