Do you know that Chocolate is the most yummy snack in the world? In fact, it is the most popular snack after chips! A chocolate cake is about 371 calories but Oh My God, it is so yummy and tasty. *drool*
ToffeeTV has a Chocolate cake recipe for you that fits your diet, is healthier and delicious.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Love and Happiness
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour two nine inch round pans.
- Stir the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Mix for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Mix in the boiling water last. Note that the batter will be thin.
- Pour into the prepared pans evenly, smoothly and lovingly.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven. Do the toothpick test to ensure it is ready.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool completely.