Nuggets are love specially for kids. Here’s an easy peasy recipe of “How to Make Nuggets” for your kids in just 15 minutes. So here we go!
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs as required
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs beaten
- Flour as required
- Oil for frying
- Chop the chicken in chopper, add salt and pepper.
- Make chicken balls. Coat them in flour, then in eggs and in last coat crumbs on it.
- Do this with all chicken mixture.
- Now shape them into nuggets with your hands.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the nuggets.
- Serve with Chili Garlic sauce and Mayonnaise
Tip: You can also freeze them with the coating and fry later.