Coffee is awesome and milkshakes are sweet! Here’s what you need to make the most awesome and yummy coffee milkshake in the whole wide world!
What You Need
A blender, a glass
- 1 cup cold-brewed coffee or chilled strongly brewed coffee
- 4 giant scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
How To Make It
- Blend the coffee, vanilla ice cream and 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup together in a blender until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a couple splashes of milk to thin it up. If it is too thin, add a little more ice cream to smooth out.
- Pour the milkshake into one very large or two medium sized glasses.
- Top with a very generous head of whipped cream and drizzle with additional chocolate syrup. Yum!
- Serve immediately.