Strawberry milkshakes are super yum! And even though strawberries are only available during certain months, when you DO find them, you should definitely make this drink! You will love it!!!!
What You Need
- A blender
- a tall glass
- 6 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 sliced strawberries for garnish
- 3-4 scoops strawberry ice cream
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
How To Make It
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Place 6 cups of fresh strawberries, 3-4 scoops of strawberry ice cream, 1/4 cup of whipping cream, 1/3 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high for 2-3 minutes. Keep blending them until you’ve made a smooth and creamy milkshake. Add milk if you want the milkshake to be thinner.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass.
- You can add 1 or 3 sliced strawberries to the milkshake.