Peach and mangos are both seasonal fruit. In fact, you can learn about these fruits and more in a song on ToffeeTV, but, if you want to learn how to make a smoothie with both these delicious fruits, this is the recipe you need! This smoothie is super healthy and super easy to make!
What You Need
- A blender
- A glass
- 1 medium peach
- 1 cup ripe mango chunks
- 16 ounces of vanilla yogurt
- 5 ice cubes or half cup crushed ice
How To Make It
- Place mango chunks,sliced peach,vanilla yogurt and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy texture.Check the consistency of the drink.
- If needed, add more fruit to thicken the mix and blend again.