Here’s how you can make some yummy scrambled eggs! It takes no time and is really easy to make!
What You Need
A bowl, a fork, a small pan, a spatula
4 eggs, salt, pepper, butter
How To Make It
- Crack 4 large eggs into a bowl.
- Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Beat the eggs together with a fork.
- Put a small pan over a low heat and drop in a knob of butter.
- Melt the butter slowly until it’s frothy.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Stir slowly using a wooden spoon or spatula, bringing in all the mixture from the edges of the pan.
- Your eggs are ready when they look silky and slightly runny (they’ll continue to cook a little even after you’ve removed them from the heat).
- Finish with a sprinkling of black pepper.